Expanding and Streaming Ad Units
Are accepts expanding versions of IAB standard ad formats. Expanding creative must be served via a third party.
728 x 90
300 x 250
300 x 600
970 x 250
Optional Expanded Dimensions (px)
728 x 180
600 x 350
600 x 600
970 x 500
Max File Size of Shared Libraries*
- All creative is to include a valid clickthrough that opens in a new tab or window
- Creative with a white background must include a 1px solid border
- Can contain animation and loop twice (play through 3 times)
- No strobing effects or rapid animation permitted
- User initiated expand only – hover for one second or click
- Must include ‘X’ in top right corner to close
- Must expand to the left and down
- Sound must be user initiated and muted by default, with a visible mute/unmute button
- Auto play animation/video: 30 sec max duration
- Animation/video must contain play/pause controls
- Video aspect ratio: 16:9
- Creative specifications can change at any time. Always refer to the Are Media Web Site prior to developing creative. For complete guidelines, please click here.
- Please refer to Are Media’s Ad Matrix to see where this ad unit can run
DEADLINES & DELIVERY
Creative must be delivered at least 5 business days prior to campaign go live date.
3rd party creative must be live when submitted to allow adequate testing.
Failure to provide creative within these turn-around times may delay campaign start times.
All rich media ads are required to be served via a third party. Are Media accepts most third party ad servers; please consult with your Are Media Campaign Manager for confirmation.
All rich media ads are subject to testing.